WhenMonday, Jan 25, 2021
12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
**This Event is not hosted by RCCC. but represented by RCCC**
A coalition that works to improve the health of our community by promoting, protecting and supporting breastfeeding. CCBC is committed to identify and eliminate barriers to breastfeeding among families of all races and ethnicities in Clark County in order to foster a culture of inclusion.
The coalition works collaboratively to connect, educate and promote breastfeeding practices in all Clark County communities. CCBC also works to create an environment that supports breastfeeding as the cultural norm for infant feeding.
Clark County Breastfeeding Coalition strives to improve the health of our community by working collaboratively to protect, promote and support breastfeeding.
- Next meeting: Monday, Jan. 25, 2021 and Feb 22, 2021, Noon to 1:30 pm (different Monday due to holidays)
- On-line via Zoom – if interested, click here to register.
- Speaker: Joanne S. Ransom, Clinical Director of NW Mother’s Milk Bank
CCBC Planning Team recruiting for additional team members
The planning team for the Clark County Breastfeeding Coalition is looking for three new members. This team directs CCBC’s collaborative efforts to promote, protect and support breastfeeding and community health. CCBC is seeking planning team members with diverse experience and skills and who reflect the diversity of Clark County.
Planning team members:
- Listen and support all coalition members to define and carry out the CCBC strategic plan
- Assist in planning the CCBC annual conference
- Advocate for and promote membership from historically underrepresented groups
- Foster an understanding of and appreciation for diversity and inclusion
- Attend a 1.5-hour monthly meeting to plan coalition meetings
- Attend monthly coalition meeting
- Commit to participate for a minimum of one year
Click here to Apply Online